• You must select at least one subject.
• To select all subject areas, hold down the SHIFT key, and click on the first entry and then on the last entry.
• To select multiples, hold down the CONTROL key, and click on the subject areas you want to browse.
• You must select at least one Course Level.
Optional Search Criteria Tips
• Credit Range: Lists all courses offered within the credit hour range specified. Both fields must be filled in, and the "from" should not exceed the "to" field to search accurately. Note: This is not a search for courses offered for variable credit hours.
• Site: Allows a search for courses offered at a particular site.
• Online Classes: To find online classes, search using the following instructional methods.
• The All 100% Online Courses Only search does not require a subject area selection, however, you must select at least one Course Level.
• All 100% Online Courses Only – Lists all courses that are 100% online with no set meeting times and 100% online with set meeting times.
• 100% Online - These courses are offered on the Web. Fully online, requiring no face to face class meetings or online live sessions. May require a proctored test.
• 100% Online- Set Meeting Times - These courses are offered on the Web and will REQUIRE one or more web-based scheduled class meetings. Please check the schedule of classes and course syllabus for information about the date(s) and time(s) of the web-based class meeting times. May require a proctored test.
• Partially Online - These online courses (at least 50% web-based) REQUIRE one or more face to face class meetings at a Kent State University campus or other off campus location. Please check the schedule of classes and the course syllabus for information about the date(s), time(s) and location of these class meetings.