Selection tips: |
• You must select at least one subject.
• To select all subject areas, hold down the SHIFT key, and click on the first entry and then on the last entry.
• To select multiples, hold down the CONTROL key, and click on the subject areas you want to browse.
• You must select at least one Course Level.
Optional Search Criteria Tips
• Online Classes: To find online classes, search using the following instructional methods.
• The All 100% Online Courses Only search does not require a subject area selection, however, you must select at least one Course Level.