hold down the SHIFT key, and click on the first entry and then on the last entry.
To select multiples, hold down the CONTROL (CTRL) key, and click on the subject areas you want to browse.
You must select at least one Course Level.
- You must select at least one subject.
- To select all subject areas,
Optional Search Criteria Tips:
Looking for In-person courses?
Use the Instructional Method Search below to find In-Person course options.
• Web Meeting/Web Course:
- Course is meeting online
- May or may not have set meeting days/times for the online meetings
- May have some in-person class meetings
- If Web Course is listed as the Bldg/Room, the course will have a course fee attached because it is a Kent State University Distance Learning Course. Click on the $ for fee details.
• Physical Location:
Looking for online courses?
- Shows the physical location of an in-person course
- May include the campus, building, and room
- Location of Web may include some in-person class meetings
Use the Instructional Method Search below to find Online course options.
If you are a student looking for courses, please utilize Visual Schedule Builder to get an overview of your potential scheduling opportunities. This can be accessed through FlashLine.